- Introduction to Product
- LearningNet is a system for delivering streaming-video based content
to a user on an Internet or Intranet connection. The Java-based client allows
end-users to watch and control the course content.
For administration and management a set of Java applications are used
to manages the distribution and access to multiple video formats,
controls access to authoring, organizes video files, and
provides the necessary tools to build out the system.
- We got some press from Sun on this product. A nice article appeared at the Sun web site.
- Overview Schematic
Note: Click any of the four user interface components
to get more details.
- Richard's Roles
- Designed all the interfaces for the Java version of this product,
- Developed all the graphics for literature, PR, and packaging
- Wrote the User interface requirements
- Built the full color Architecture "1 pager". Not elegant, but it
seems to get the point across on how the system works. You can download it, it is best
to print on a color printer, it is not intended for viewing on a computer.
- Architecture Diagram
[ Download 760K PDF Now ]